FINWITZ 2017 – Online Round
Guidelines for answering cases:
- You are provided with two documents.
- Document 1: Cases(s) to be solved (PDF)
- Document 2: Demo Answer Sheet (Doc)
- You need to write your answers in our provided document using Microsoft Word. The answers have to be computer typed, not hand written. There will be designated spaces where you should type the answers.
- Please, note that word limits are assigned to a number of answers. Your case solutions will be disqualified automatically if your answers cross the assigned word limit.
- Once you are done typing the answers, save the DOC file in a PDF format before sending the email.
- Name your PDF as per your team name.
- Mail your PDF to email@example.com by 12:00 pm, November 14, 2017, Tuesday.
- The subject of your email should be your TEAM NAME.
- Please note that late submission will be heavily penalized which will have an effect in your selection.
LR Global Presents FINWITZ 2017
LR Global Bangladesh and IBA Communication Club (IBACC) jointly brings FINWITZ, the first-of-its-kind inter-university business competition on Investment Management. This platform will give business students all over the country an opportunity to showcase their aptitude in finance, and to apply their knowledge and skill in solving real-world business problems.
Form teams of 4 and embark on a rather unique learning experience with us.
Timeline of Competition
October 25, 2017
Registration Portal Opens
November 11, 2017
Registration Portal Closes at 11:59 pm
November 13, 2017
Online Round Starts at 12:00 pm
November 14, 2017
Online Round Ends at 12:00 pm
November 15, 2017
Result Announcement of Online Round
November 17, 2017
Workshop for Round One: The Fund Manager’s Conundrum
Venue: Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka
*Dates of the advanced rounds of the competition shall be published upon the completion of the preliminary round
*Organizers hold the right to change any of the specified date with a prior notice
Team Composition & Eligibility Criteria
- Students must register in teams of four members
- Members of a team must all be enrolled at the same university
- Each team must designate a “Team Leader” who will be responsible for online submissions in different rounds of the competition
- Students are only allowed to register under one team
- Once a team has submitted its application in the competition, no modification of the information is allowed
- The competition will be open to all the current undergraduate students enrolled in a business school in Bangladesh, who have completed 30 credits or more
- Only one member can be replaced in later stages of the competition given circumstances. Whether any reason is considered legitimate will be at the sole discretion of the organizer
- Once selected for the first round, team members will have to submit a copy of their university IDs for identification purpose
- The entire competition will be held in English. Therefore, proficiency in English is a pre-requisite for the competition
All participants shall indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions upon registering for the competition.
LR GLOBAL BANGLADESH (Sponsor) & IBA Communication Club (Organizer) have the discretion to change any rule regarding the competition.